Insights libraryConnecting with customers through Home Services
View our latest research reports and publications.
Our report explores what makes a successful customer-centric home services organisation – one that makes customers feel like they matter. Our report illustrates what businesses should consider in order to offer a proposition that truly puts customers at the heart of everything, and how Covid-19 has had an impact on customers’ expectations.
- With the Covid-19 pandemic, customers value their home comforts more than ever, demanding more from their home services providers
- Customers want to be able to reply on companies to ‘do what they say they will’
- Engaging touchpoints centred around human interaction is key
- Customers look more favourably on companies who offer value for money, have an excellent service reputation and are experts in their field
- The actions of individual staff members have the ability to heavily influence customer recommendations
Home Owner Loyalty Report 2020
Download our global report to find out how customers view their relationship with their Utility company, what their concerns are around the home, and understand their interest in the solutions we can provide.
The Engagement Opportunity for Utilities
Across the globe, customers are seeking solutions to keep their homes running smoothly, and feel their Utility company would be a suitable provider. To better understand the relationships between customers and their Utility companies, we commissioned a study across 20 markets, which helped us identify their concerns around the home and measure their interest in the solutions we can provide.